With the 2021 IndyGive! Campaign just around the corner, DayBreak would like to thank our Matching Grant Donors who have stepped up with our jump-start, motivating matching grant funds:
- The El Pomar Foundation
- DayBreak’s Board of Directors
- The Glass Broker & Screen Shop
- The Peppertree & Swiss Chalet Restaurants
- The Sims Home Team – KW
We will be starting this campaign with our largest match monies to date, $5,500…!
We continue to be extremely grateful for the ongoing support we receive throughout the Pikes Peak Region.
Watch for announcements of the campaign’s kickoff on November 1st, running through midnight on December 31st.
DayBreak is still planning on at least 3 of our usual Give! fundraisers:
1) the Free Community-wide Holiday Gift Wrapping beginning the week of Thanksgiving,
2) the Give! Back Dinners at the Swiss Chalet and Pepper Tree Restaurants, and
3) our Holiday Bazaar
Stay tuned for more details on our 6th Annual Give! Campaign…